All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays by prominent scholars from many disciplines on the construction of public memories.
- Author BiographyKendall R. Phillips is Associate Professor of Communication and Rhetorical Studies at Syracuse University and author of Testing Controversy: A Rhetoric of Educational Reform.
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleRhetoric, Culture, and Social Critique
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Edited byKendall R Phillips
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.