All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for teaching photography and media literacy in primary schools, illustrated with examples of photographs, many taken with a 35mm Konica Pop. This book enables teachers to help children to gain control of the camera and capture what they want in a photograph.
- Author(s)Cathy Poole,Georgia Taylor,Kamina Walton,Sarah Shaw
- PublisherInstitute of Education Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1995
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationStoke-on-Trent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrentham Books Ltd
- Content Notephotographs
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.