All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £27.06
- £17.75Trending at £25.11
- £13.36Trending at £20.64
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £12.18Trending at £18.07
- £8.44Trending at £8.97
- £14.53Trending at £21.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe image of the untamed American West persists as one of that country's most enduring cultural myths, and few photographers have captured more compelling images of the frontier than Timothy H O'Sullivan. This title offers aesthetic and formal interpretation of O'Sullivan's photographs and assesses his influence on the larger photographic canon.
- Author BiographyToby Jurovics is curator of photography at the Smithsonian Museum of American Art. Carol M. Johnson is curator of photography at the Library of Congress. Glenn Willumson is director of the graduate program in museum studies and associate professor of art history at the University of Florida. William F. Stapp is an independent scholar of photography. Page Stegner is a novelist, essayist, and teacher.
- Author(s)Carol M. Johnson,Glenn Willumson,Toby Jurovics,William F. Stapp
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note1 black-&-white illustration & 150 colour images
- Weight1746 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Introduction byPage Stegner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.