All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionFrance is one of the world's leading tourist countries. This book highlights some of the country's sites & monuments. It gives historical & archaeological information & details of locations & their historical background. It also gives readers a summary of the archaeological phases of early France (1000 AD).
- Author BiographyJames M. Anderson has resided in Portugal and Spain periodically for ten years. He has designed and accompanied adult education tours for both the University of Calgary and the University of British Columbia.. M. Sheridan Lea has resided in Portugal and Spain periodically for ten years.
- Author(s)James M. Anderson,M.Sheridan Lea
- PublisherUniversity of Calgary Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2002
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationCalgary
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Calgary Press
- Content Note53 b/w & 33 colour photos
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.