Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that France's opposition to the Iraq war in 2003 was consistent with a decades-long reorientation of French foreign policy. This book dissects the processes by which a country notorious for its suppression of Algerian independence came to cast itself as the anti-imperialist champion of the Arab world.
- Author BiographyDavid Styan completed his Masters at the University of Bordeaux and his PhD at the London School of Economics. He currently teaches in the School of Politics at Birkbeck College, University of London
- Author(s)David Styan
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication24/02/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleLibrary of International Relations
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 25
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.