All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis provocative book takes the form of a dialogue between French Foreign Minister Hubert Vedrine and international relations expert Dominique Moisi. Vedrine expresses his frank views of the U.
- Author BiographyHubert Vedrine was the French minister of foreign affairs from 1998 to 2002. Dominique Moisi is the deputy director of the French Institute for International Relations and columnist for the Financial Times . Philip H. Gordon is a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and former director for European Affairs at the National Security Council. His books include Winning the Right War: The Path to Security for America and the World (Times Books, 2007) and Allies at War: America, Europe, and the Crisis over Iraq (McGraw Hill, 2004).
- Author(s)Hubert Vedrine
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight14 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byPhilip H. Gordon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.