All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £7.11Trending at £7.56
- £13.98Trending at £20.02
- £4.57Trending at £4.98
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £9.00
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
About this product
- DescriptionThough only one of Burney's dramas as performed in her lifetime, this text places the plays in the context of performance and feminist theory, declaring that in exposing the failure of such institutions as marriage and the church, Burney's dramas often exceed her novels in their social commentary.
- Author BiographyBarbara Darby received her Ph.D. from Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, and now lives in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Author(s)Barbara Darby
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication16/10/1997
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.