All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £32.42Trending at £35.00
- £7.02Trending at £7.39
- £23.38Trending at £24.94
- £23.03Trending at £24.35
- £14.77Trending at £19.03
- £6.41Trending at £7.01
- £9.76Trending at £10.02
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of a standard work which places Fukuyama's concept of the End of History in the context of a major intellectual tradition in Western philosophy, and which looks at how his more recent work engages with such vital issues such as the spread of democracy and threat of global terror.
- Author BiographyHoward Williams is Professor in Political Theory at the Department of International Politics, Aberystwyth University and is the general editor of the Political Philosophy Now series. E.Gwynn Mathews has taught philosophy in the Department of Lifelong Learning and also lectured in philosophy of religion in the School of Theology and Religious Studies at the University of Wales, Bangor. David Sullivan is former head of the School of Lifelong Learning and a senior lecturer in the School of Philosophy and Religion at Bangor University.
- Author(s)David Sullivan,E. Gwynn Matthews,Howard Williams
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication20/07/2016
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content NoteNo
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.