CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.30
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £44.90Trending at £46.99
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £19.49Trending at £21.01
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionFrench traditions in America do not live solely in Louisiana. Franco-American Identity, Community, and La Guiannee travels to Ste. Genevieve, Missouri, and Prairie du Rocher, Illinois, to mark the Franco-American traditions still practiced in both these Midwestern towns. In so doing, Anna Servaes produces a historical context for both the development of French American culture.
- Author BiographyAnna Servaes, Youngsville, Louisiana, teaches French and Spanish at Schools of the Sacred Heart in Grand Coteau, Louisiana. Her work has been published in the journals Etudes Francophones, Feux Follets, and Rabaska.
- Author(s)Anna Servaes
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication10/04/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Content Note15|15 black & white illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.