Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.13Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.78
- £13.47Trending at £25.43
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.23Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionConsidered by many to be the best book on the interpretation of Truffaut's films
- Author BiographyAnne Gillain is Professor Emerita at Wellesley College and is known for her work in French cinema, particularly the films of Francois Truffaut. She is author of Le Cinema selon Francois Truffaut and The 400 Blows.Alistair Fox is Professor of English and Director of the Centre for Research on National Identity at the University of Otago. He is author of Jane Campion: Authorship and Personal Cinema (IUP, 2011).
- Author(s)Anne Gillain
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2013
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note40 b&w illus.
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byAlistair Fox
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.