All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a critical edition of Francois de Callieres' manual of advice for diplomats, De la maniere de negocier avec les souverains , first published in 1716. It is based on an accurate but virtually unknown English translation of the same year, and includes a biographical introduction.
- Author BiographyH.M.A. Keens-Soper is a former Lecturer of the University of Leicester in England. He co-edited The Theory of International Relations: The State of War and The Reason of States. Karl W. Schweizer is a fellow of the Royal Historical Society, and Chairman of Humanities at the Institute of Technology in New Jersey. His previous publications include England, Prussia and the Seven Years War; Frederick the Great, William Pitt and Lord Bute; Cobbett In His Times With John Osborne.
- Author(s)Francois De Callieres,H. M. A. Keens-Soper,Karl W. Schweizer
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/09/1993
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteappendices, bibliography
- Weight281 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.