All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Perrier Award at the Edinburgh Festival, Frank Skinner's humour is a mixture of laddishness and philosophy. This is the story of the highs and lows of his life and career. He tells how he inherited his father's passion for football, as well as his passion for alcohol.
- Author BiographyBorn in January 1957 Frank grew up in Oldbury and Smethwick; West Midlands. After various jobs, he performed his first stand up gig in December 1987 and went on to win the Perrier Award at the Edinburgh Festival. He is currently enjoying success with his own TV chat show.
- Author(s)Frank Skinner
- Date of Publication04/10/2001
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date24/05/2005
- Content Note16pp colour illustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
Most relevant reviews
- sheenakathleen17 Aug, 2016by
Good holiday read
I got to know a little bit about the man himself.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £18.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.23Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.