Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume completes the financial accounting coverage of syllabuses of the various examining bodies. It has been brought up to date with all the current accounting standards in as much detail as is required at this level.
- Author BiographyAlan Sangster is a chartered accountant (ICAS) with an undergraduate degree in Business Studies, a master's degree in Operational Research, and a PhD in accounting education. He has worked at Glasgow Caledonian University; the University of Strathclyde; Aberdeen University, The Queen's University, Belfast; the Open University; the Robert Gordon University; and Middlesex University. He has published over 50 articles and book chapters and has presented his research at over 100 conferences. He is professor emeritus at Middlesex University, London, and is an international visiting professor at the University of S(c)o Paulo, Brazil and at the University of Minho, Portugal. His research interests lie in accounting systems, accounting education, accounting practice, and accounting history, where his focus is upon accounting and business practice from 1200 to 1900 and, in particular, the life and work of Fra' Luca Pacioli. He has been co-author of Business Accounting and A-Level Accounting since 1994 and will be editor of Accounting Education: an international journal from 2012.
- Author(s)Alan Sangster,Frank Wood
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Weight1433 g
- Width193 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.