All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn trying to create life, the young student Victor Frankenstein unleashes forces beyond his control, setting into motion a long and tragic chain of events that brings Victor himself to the very brink.
- Author BiographyMary Shelley was born in 1797, the only daughter of writers William Godwin and Mary Wollstonecraft Godwin. In 1814 she eloped with poet Percy Bysshe Shelley, whom she married in 1816. She is best remembered as the author of Frankenstein, but she wrote several other works, including Valperga and The Last Man. She died in 1851.
- Author(s)Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/1994
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Out-of-print date07/01/2011
- Weight125 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £1.63Trending at £2.21
- £2.57Trending at £2.80
- £5.47Trending at £5.62
- £6.07Trending at £6.89
- £4.08Trending at £5.99
- £3.43Trending at £4.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.