Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.96Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates that the Frankfurt School tradition speaks directly to some pressing political and social concerns, including globalization, the reform of the welfare state, and the environmental crisis. This book is intended for scholars and advanced students in political science, sociology, philosophy and cultural studies.
- Author BiographyWilliam E. Scheuerman is Professor of Political Science and West European Studies at Indiana University (Bloomington). He is author of three previous books, including the award-winning Between the Norm and the Exception: The Frankfurt School and the Rule of Law, and two edited volumes, including a collection of essays by the Frankfurt School political and legal theorists, The Rule of Law Under Siege. He has taught previously at Pittsburgh and Minnesota.
- Author(s)William E. Scheuerman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Social and Political Thought
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.