All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis title remains the definitive work on British nationality law. Written by the recognised world authority on the subject, this is a 'must-have' book for all involved in nationality law and related immigration and human rights issues.
- Author BiographyLaurie Fransman QC, Garden Court Chambers, is the leading authority on Nationality Law.
- Author(s)Laurie Fransman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Content Notefigures
- Weight1706 g
- Width156 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.