Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionA richly textured ethnography about knitwear manufacturers in South India that explains how peasant-workers have refined notions of place, gender, and class to create a local industrial form that succeeds in the global economy.
- Author BiographySharad Chari is Lecturer in Human Geography at the London School of Economics and Senior Research Fellow in the School of Development Studies, University of KwaZulu-Natal.
- Author(s)Sharad Chari
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note24 tables, 28 illustrations, 3 maps
- Weight581 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.