All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAsking provocative and profound questions about human motivation and contemporary living and reaching some astonishing conclusions, Freakonomics will make you see the familiar world through a completely original lens.
- Author BiographySteven Levitt is a tenured professor in the University of Chicago's Economics Department and editor of The Journal of Political Economy. This will be his first book. Stephen J. Dubner is the best-selling author of Turbulent Souls: A Catholic Son's Return to His Jewish Family and, most recently, of Confessions of a Hero Worshiper
- PrizesShort-listed for Financial Times/Goldman Sachs Business Book of the Year Award 2005.
- Author(s)Stephen J. Dubner,Steven D. Levitt
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2005
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAllen Lane
- Out-of-print date30/03/2007
- Weight530 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.15
- £6.95Trending at £9.54
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £7.29Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.