All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.50Trending at £6.30
- £7.76Trending at £7.97
- £5.57Trending at £5.84
- £3.59Trending at £6.84
- £4.45Trending at £5.53
- £4.94Trending at £7.97
- £3.98Trending at £4.97
About this product
- DescriptionEach book in this series follows a main character through a working day, with plenty of excitement and drama along the way. Written in conjunction with experts in each field, these books also contain accurate detail to give children a taste of what people really do at work.
- Author(s)F. Brooks
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleJobs People Do S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/09/2011
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width250 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jo Litchfield
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.