All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRich and handsome, the hope of ambitious mothers and despair of his sisters, the Marquis of Alverstoke sees no reason to put himself out for anyone. But when a distant connection applies to him for help, he finds himself far from bored.
- Author BiographyAuthor of over fifty books, Georgette Heyer is the best-known and best-loved of all historical novelists, who made the Regency period her own. Her first novel, The Black Moth, published in 1921, was written at the age of fifteen to amuse her convalescent brother; her last was My Lord John. Although most famous for her historical novels, she also wrote eleven detective stories. Georgette Heyer died in 1974 at the age of seventy-one.
- Author(s)Georgette Heyer
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/05/2013
- Weight267 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £14.98
- £3.99Trending at £7.98
- £7.75Trending at £8.99
- £6.10Trending at £8.00
- £4.49Trending at £6.99
- £10.20Trending at £19.99
- £5.95Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.