All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £7.00
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.51
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the theory of free ideal rings (firs) in detail.
- Author BiographyPaul Cohn is a Emeritus Professor of Mathematics at the University of London and Honorary Research Fellow at University College London.
- Author(s)P. M. Cohn
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/06/2006
- Series TitleNew Mathematical Monographs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note38 b/w illus. 864 exercises
- Weight961 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Series Edited byBela Bollobas,William Fulton,Anatole Katok,Frances Kirwan,Peter Sarnak,Barry Simon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.