All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to economics that leads you through many of the mysteries of the economy. It makes the economics pages of the newspaper intelligible and addresses the concerns that worry us all.
- Author BiographyDavid Smith is Economics Editor of the Sunday Times and the author of a number of books including The Dragon and the Elephant.
- Author(s)David Smith
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintProfile Business
- Out-of-print date14/08/2012
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 0 to 0 years
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.17
- £16.20Trending at £19.00
- £56.77Trending at £62.04
- £14.15Trending at £16.22
- £38.54Trending at £47.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.