Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionOVER 1,000 SOURCES OF FREE DOLLARS AND ASSISTANCE FOR SENIORS Millions of dollars of services are available to help seniors and their caregivers get the top quality care they need for free or at a minimal cost.
- Author BiographyLAURIE BLUM is America's top free money expert and the author of thirteen books on the subject, including her bestseller, Free Money for Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs, also available from Wiley. As principal and cofounder of Blum & O'Hara, she has raised funds and created programs for many healthcare organizations, including The Alzheimer's Prevention Foundation, The Stehlin Cancer Institute, and The Neurosciences Institute. Ms. Blum lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Laurie Blum
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/1995
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width169 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.