Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £51.58
- £18.29Trending at £27.44
- £15.48Trending at £18.98
- £8.15Trending at £8.97
- £11.18Trending at £16.99
- £11.54Trending at £14.83
- £8.11Trending at £8.48
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a tutorial on the emerging technology of free-space laser communications (FSLC). This title offers a source of information on the basics of FSLC, and a review of technologies. It is suitable for engineers, scientists and students interested in laser communication systems designed for the atmospheric optical channel.
- Author BiographyArun K. Majumdar Ph.D., is Director of Research at LCResearch, Inc. in California. He has more than 23 years of experience from Industry, University and National Laboratory settings in the areas of atmospheric turbulence effects on laser propagation, imaging and communications. He received his Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the University of California, Irvine. Jennifer C. Ricklin received her Ph.D. in electrical engineering from the Johns Hopkins University. She has been with the Army Research Laboratory since 1983. Since that time her research interests have included a number of topical applications of laser beam propagation in the atmosphere. She is now a Program Manager at DARPA / ATO.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2007
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleOptical and Fiber Communications Reports
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight806 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byArun Majumdar,Jennifer C. Riclkin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.