All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.78Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionTakes the reader on a journey through the corridors of time to explore the evolution of thought regarding free will. This book presents the arguments and works which raise critical issues for ethicists, the criminal justice system and the responsible citizen. It opens the door to lively classroom discussion on moral issues.
- Author BiographyMary Efrosini Gregory received her BA and MA in French from Queens College and her M.Phil. in French from Columbia University. She is the author of Diderot and the Metamorphosis of Species (2007), An Eastern Orthodox View of Pascal (2008), Evolutionism in Eighteenth-Century French Thought (2008), Miracles of the Orthodox Church (2009), Freedom in French Enlightenment Thought (2010), Search for Self in Other in Cicero, Ovid, Rousseau, Diderot and Sartre (2011), Microwave Experiment: A Story of Government Testing on a United States Customs Officer (2011), Microwave War: The Government's Preparation for the Police State and Extension of Empire (2012), The Science behind Microwave War (2012) and Christianity and 21st Century Science (2013).
- Author(s)Mary Efrosini Gregory
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCurrents in Comparative Romance Languages & Literatures
- Series Part/Volume Number209
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight550 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.