All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you learn how to pair basic loops, ovals, diamonds, triangles, and other familiar shapes into combinations and create dozens of block-based designs. This title provides step-by-step instructions, practice exercises, full-colour photos, and many hints and tips to help in creating free-motion quilts.
- Author BiographyEva Larkin has been free-motion quilting for nearly ten years. A skill which she currently enjoys teaching to others.
- Author(s)Eva Larkin
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.54Trending at £5.04
- £23.16Trending at £35.84
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
- £24.08Trending at £37.71
- £24.88Trending at £39.83
- £27.89Trending at £38.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.