All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- Description* The largest collection of extracts on the philosophy of freedom ever produced. * Offers a broad guide to the vast literature on social, political and economic freedom. * Contains selections from the best scholarship of recent decades as well as classic writings from Hobbes, Locke, Rousseau and Kant among others.
- Author BiographyIan Carter is Associate Professor in Political Philosophy at the University of Pavia, Italy. Matthew H. Kramer is Professor of Legal and Political Philosophy at Cambridge University; Fellow of Churchill College, Cambridge; and Director of the Cambridge Forum for Legal and Political Philosophy. Hillel Steiner is Professor of Political Philosophy at the University of Manchester.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1048 g
- Width179 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byHillel Steiner,Ian Carter,Matthew H. Kramer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.