CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the contemporary re-conception of freedom after the critique of objective truths and ideas of an unchanging human nature, in which modern self-determination was grounded. This book focuses on the radical theorist Cornelius Castoriadis and the new paradigm of 'agonistic autonomy' is contrasted with Marxian and liberal approaches.
- Author BiographyALEXANDROS KIOUPKIOLIS Lecturer at the School of Political Sciences, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece. His research interests are focused on the philosophy of freedom, theories of democracy and the critique of power.
- Author(s)Alexandros Kioupkiolis
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/07/2012
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleInternational Political Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.