All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of a man who, despite a difficult family life and professional setbacks, developed the determination, drive and skills to create a successful business and happy life.
- Author BiographyGeoff Hudson-Searle is an international director and strategist with over 18 years of experience in the business and management arena. He lectures regularly on the principles of integrated strategy at worldwide forums, and he is a member and fellow of the Institute of Directors (IOD) and an Associate of The Chartered Institute of Management (CIM). He holds a Masters in Business Administration.
- Author(s)Geoff Hudson-Searle
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- GenreAutobiography: Business
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.