CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionInterviews, archival research, and first-hand observation are utilized to tells the story of black political empowerment in Kansas City through the prism of Freedom, Inc., the nation's oldest black political organization.
- Author BiographyMicah W. Kubic is currently the director of Planning, Development, and Evaluation at the Full Employment Council in Kansas City, Missouri, USA. Prior to joining FEC, Kubic worked for Greater Kansas City LISC, in municipal government, and on dozens of political campaigns.
- Author(s)Micah W. Kubic
- PublisherUniversity of Missouri Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2004
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Missouri Press
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.