All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith an approach informed by literary, cultural, African American, and feminist studies, Reed shows how reworking literary materials and conventions liberates writers to push the limits of representation and expression.
- Author BiographyAnthony Reed is an associate professor of English and African American Studies at Yale University.
- PrizesWinner of Modern Language Association's 2016 William Sanders Scarborough Prize (United States).
- Author(s)Anthony Reed
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe <I>Callaloo</I> African Diaspora Series
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note17 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.42Trending at £10.00
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
- £6.79Trending at £8.98
- £4.99Trending at £9.95
- £5.45Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.