CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.45
- £12.50Trending at £13.93
- £24.67Trending at £25.36
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.83
- £9.94Trending at £13.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe first behind-the-scenes history of the American movie rating system.
- Author BiographyStephen Vaughn has taught the history of communication at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, since 1981. He has been a past Vilas Associate Scholar at Wisconsin and is the recipient of two Fulbright awards. Previous books he's written include Ronald Reagan in Hollywood: Movies and Politics, The Vital Past: Writings on the Uses of History, and Holding Fast the Inner Lines: Democracy, Nationalism and the Committee on Public Information.
- Author(s)Stephen Vaughn
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/10/2005
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus.
- Weight585 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.