Freedom and Virtue: The Conservative/Libertarian Debate by Former Professor of Government George W Carey (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.84+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.08Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £17.18
- £38.94Trending at £39.54
- £62.99Trending at £104.67
About this product
- Author(s)Former Professor of Government George W Carey
- PublisherISI Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationWilmington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintISI Books
- Author BiographyGeorge W. Carey was a professor of government at Georgetown University and the author of The Federalist: Design for a Constitutional Republic, In Defense of the Constitution, and (with Willmoore Kendall) The Basic Symbols of the American Political Tradition.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.