All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about the relationship between different concepts of freedom and happiness, with implications for public policy.
- Author BiographySebastiano Bavetta is Professor of Economics at the Universit... di Palermo (Italy) and visiting professor at the University of Pennsylvania (USA) where he teaches 'Economics of Freedom' in the Philosophy, Politics and Economics Program. He received his PhD in the Philosophy of Economics from the London School of Economics and Political Science. His research interests have been concerned with issues in positive and normative economics and in political theory. He has published several books, including The Economics of Freedom, with Pietro Navarra (Cambridge University Press, 2012). His work has also appeared in several journals including Social Choice and Welfare, the Journal of Theoretical Politics, Constitutional Political Economy, Theory and Decision, and Economic Affairs. Pietro Navarra is Rector and Professor of Public Sector Economics at the University of Messina (Italy). He received his PhD in Economics from the University of Buckingham (UK). His research interests have focused on the working of political institutions and their effects on the functioning of the economy. He has published extensively in volumes of collected works and scientific journals including the Journal of International Business Studies, the European Journal of Political Economy, the Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Public Choice, Constitutional Political Economy, the Global Strategy Journal, Economics of Governance, the Economics Bulletin, the International Business Review, Applied Economics, Economic Affairs, the Journal of Innovation Production Management, Mind and Society, Applied Economics Letters, and the Management International Review. Professor Navarra is also the author or editor of several books, including, most recently, with Sebastiano Bavetta, The Economics of Freedom. Dario Maimone is Assistant Professor of Public Sector Economics at the University of Messina (Italy). He received his PhD in Economics from the University of Essex. He has been visiting scholar in several academic institutions, including George Mason University, Temple University, and Queen Mary, University of London. He has published in several academic journals such as the Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Applied Economics, and Applied Economic Letters, as well as in volumes of collected works.
- Author(s)Dario Maimone,Pietro Navarra,Sebastiano Bavetta
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note99 b/w illus. 34 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.