All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the opposite of freedom? The author answers this question with definitive force: slavery. Examining this overlooked phenomenon - one of action from slavery and toward freedom - he deepens our understanding of freedom itself and the origin of our political ideals.
- Author BiographyNeil Roberts is associate professor of Africana studies and a faculty affiliate in political science at Williams College.
- Author(s)Neil Roberts
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2015
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note1 halftone, 1 table
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.