All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionBlack voters can make or break a presidential election. This book traces the history of the Black vote since 1965, celebrates its fortieth anniversary in 2005, and shows why passing a law is not the same as ensuring its enforcement, legitimacy, and opportunity.
- Author BiographyRonald W. Walters is director of the African American Leadership Institute and professor of government and politics at the University of Maryland. His many books include Black Presidential Politics, winner of the American Political Science Association's Ralph Bunche Prize and White Nationalism, Black Interests, an academic best seller, covered by C-SPAN. Walters is a political analysts who appears regularly in major print media, on National Public Radio's News and Notes with Ed Gordon, and writes a syndicated column for the National Newspaper Publishers Association.
- Author(s)Ronald W. Walters
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/01/2007
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleAmerican Political Challenges
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight363 g
- Width147 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.