All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.02Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis text brings together the Court's leading First Amendment cases, starting with Schenk v. United States (1919) and ending with Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union (1998). It also explains the Court's understanding on the First Amendment's speech, press, assembly, and petition clauses.
- Author BiographyTerry Eastland has written for numerous publications on a wide variety of political and legal issues. His books include Energy in the Executive: The Case for the Strong Presidency; Ending Affirmative Action: The Case for Colorblind Justice; and Religious Liberty in the Supreme Court: The Cases That Define the Debate Over Church and State.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight908 g
- Width174 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byTerry Eastland
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.