All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a contemporary approach to protecting the First Amendment by looking at the evolution of free speech thought.
- Author BiographyKEITH WERHAN is the Geoffrey C. Bible & Murray H. Bring Professor of Constitutional Law at Tulane Law School. He specializes in Constitutional Law, the First Amendment, and Administrative Law, and has written widely in those areas. Professor Werhan entered the practice of law in Washington, D.C., first with a private law firm and later with the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Author(s)Keith Werhan
- Date of Publication30/12/2004
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleReference Guides to the United States Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight464 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.