All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £38.94Trending at £39.54
- £62.99Trending at £104.67
About this product
- DescriptionFreedom House's annual press freedom survey has tracked trends in media freedom worldwide since 1980. Covering 192 countries and one territory, Freedom of the Press 2004 provides comparative rankings and examines the legal environment for the media, political pressures that influence reporting, and economic factors that affect access to information.
- Author BiographyFreedom House is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that supports democratic change, monitors freedom, and advocates for democracy and human rights.
- Author(s)Freedom House
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleFreedom of the Press
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight286 g
- Width180 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.