CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.10
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.21
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains religious and sexual freedom law in an accessible way and argues for a compromise that maximizes freedom on both sides.
- Author BiographyFrank S. Ravitch is Professor of Law and the Walter H. Stowers Chair in Law and Religion at the Michigan State University College of Law, and Director of the Kyoto, Japan Summer Program. He is the author of several books, including Marketing Creation: The Law and Intelligent Design (Cambridge, 2011) and Masters of Illusion: The Supreme Court and the Religion Clauses (2007). He is the co-author, with the late Boris Bittker and Scott Idleman, of the first comprehensive treatise on US Law and Religion in more than fifty years, Religion and the State in American Law (Cambridge, 2015). Professor Ravitch has published numerous law review articles and book chapters addressing US and Japanese constitutional law, law and religion, and civil rights law in leading journals. Moreover, he has written a number of amicus briefs addressing constitutional issues to the United States Supreme Court.
- Author(s)Frank S. Ravitch
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.