All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter World War I Australia needs more working men and women to build a new life there. For the British newcomers it would not be easy.
- Author BiographyAnna Jacobs grew up in Lancashire and emigrated to Australia, but she returns each year to the UK to see her family and do research, something she loves. She is addicted to writing and she figures shell have to live to be 120 at least to tell all the stories that keep popping up in her imagination and nagging her to write them down. Shes also addicted to her own hero, to whom shes been happily married for many years.
- Author(s)Anna Jacobs
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication10/07/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date27/07/2016
- Content Noten/a
- Weight556 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.28
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.55Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.