All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEncourages readers to tap into the hidden creativity that lurks within. This book inspires the more experienced to call upon the arts and crafts that he or she has explored over the years, and illustrates ways of bringing them together in an art form. It includes a range of projects to cater for various tastes.
- Author BiographyBorn in Germany in 1951, Renata Kirkpatrick grew up in windy Wollongong and in 1974 settled on the Sunshine Coast with her husband Glenn where they operate a small commercial Signwriting and Screenprinting business. Renate can't remember a time when she wasn't exploring the fibre arts. She has experimented with pottery, exhibited and conducted workshops in papermaking, and has won a Fibre Art Award in rag rugging. From 2002, as crochet made its huge resurgence, Renate's extensive knowledge in Traditional Tunisian (Tricot), Jacquard, Crochenit (double-ended hook) and more recently Freeform techniques has led to her conducting monthly workshops and weekly classes.
- Author(s)Renate Kirkpatrick
- PublisherSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBinda
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
Most relevant reviews
- costureira1114 Jun, 2017by
An excellent book well written easy to follow instructions. I am now completely addicted to free form crochet.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- cq280023 Nov, 2016by
Techniques and inspiration
Very useful book: inspiration is nothing without the techniques to realize it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.54Trending at £5.06
- £23.16Trending at £35.99
- £28.00Trending at £33.92
- £24.08Trending at £37.86
- £24.88Trending at £40.00
- £27.89Trending at £38.60