All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFreeform crochet is about being creative with your stitches and shapes. Build your confidence and creativity through learning to play with colour and texture. There is no right or wrong!
- Author BiographyCarol Meldrum is a textile designer, workshop tutor and author of many popular knit and crochet titles. She was taught to knit, crochet and sew at a young age by her mum and grandma. Since graduating from Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art in Dundee, she has worked within the textile industry as a designer for many high street fashion outlets as well as internationally renowned hand-knit label Rowan. Her own unique take on all things textile can be found online at www.beatknit.com and in selected boutique shops in Scotland. Carol is a successful workshop tutor with a full calendar throughout the year. She travels nationwide teaching all aspects of knit and crochet in an informal environment to both groups and individuals. Her main goal is to give others the confidence to create handmade objects of their own, sharing skills that have been handed down through generations to produce new and exciting projects that will inspire others to do the same. Carol lives in Glasgow, UK.
- Author(s)Carol Meldrum
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight474 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Most relevant reviews
- rosemary1111201...21 Jun, 2017by
Lovely book with details for and instructions on how to begin freeform crochet. Instructions for beginners and easy to understand.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £10.01Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.