All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollow along with author Gayle Bird as she teaches you everything you need to know to create her signature jewelry designs. First learn the basics of color and design, then move into essential wire tutorials.
- Author BiographyGayle Bird is an online education and course developer, writing and teaching curriculum for adult learners in various design subjects. She taught herself jewelry design and became a juried member of the Cape Breton Center for Craft and Design in Nova Scotia in 2007. Her jewelry is sold in stores in Cape Breton, Halifax and Glace Bay.
- Author(s)Gayle Bird
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLebanon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintF & W Publications Inc
- Content Note500 colour illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width203 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.