All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Freehand Figure Drawing for Illustrators, David Ross shows readers how they can master freehand figure drawing without visual reference by using a modern twist on the classic technique of blocking out the human figure as a mannequin. Step-by-step lessons guide aspiring illustrators from basic poses to extreme motions.
- Author BiographyDavid H. Ross is an illustrator who has worked with all of the major North American comic book publishers including Marvel Comics, DC Comics, and Dark Horse Comics. He has produced storyboards for feature films, and prepared artwork and advised on special projects for television. He holds workshops on drawing for comic books (such as the Toronto Cartoonists Workshop) and, for the past five years, has acted as co-coordinator and instructor of a three-year Sequential Arts diploma program at Max the Mutt College of Animation, Art, and Design in Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)David H. Ross
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Weight843 g
- Width213 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.98
- £10.66Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £14.71
- £7.49Trending at £7.67
- £15.08Trending at £25.00
- £11.50Trending at £14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.