Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Antonia Darder
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Ideas in Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Table Of ContentsSeries Editor Introduction Author's Preface Acknowledgments Chapter 1 Liberation: Our Historical Task Chapter 2 Pedagogy of Love: Embodying Our Humanity Chapter 3 Conscientizacao: Awakening Critical Consciousness Chapter 4 Problematizing Diversity: A Dialogue with Paulo Freire Epilogue Our Struggle Continues Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyAntonia Darder is Professor Emerita of Educational Policy, Organization, and Leadership at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and holds the Leavey Presidential Endowed Chair in Ethics and Moral Leadership in the School of Education at Loyola Marymount University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.