CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
About this product
- DescriptionFrench Books III & IV offer a unique overview of what was printed during the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries in France in languages other than French. This bibliography lists descriptions of over 40,000 editions together with bibliographical references, an introduction and indexes.
- Author BiographyAndrew Pettegree, D. Phil. (Oxford, 1984), is Professor of Modern History at the University of St Andrews. He is the author of a number of books on the European Reformation and the European book world. Malcolm Walsby, Ph.D. (2001) in History, is a lecturer at the University of St Andrews. He is the author of The Counts of Laval. Culture, Patronage and Religion (Ashgate, 2007) and The Printed Book in Brittany, 1484-1600 (Brill, 2011).
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight4665 g
- Pagination924 pp
- Edited byAndrew Pettegree,Malcolm Walsby
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.