Consider these sponsored items
- £16.17Was:£25.00Free postage
- £24.12Was:£25.00Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA captivating journey to French wine country, here are 100 simple yet exquisite recipes, 150 sumptuous photographs, and stories inspired by life in a small village.
- Author BiographyMimi Thorisson's childhood was largely spent scurrying between the restaurants of Hong Kong, where she grew up, and the bistros of Paris and the South of France, where she spent holidays at her French grandmother's. She is the author of the hugely successful cookbook A Kitchen in France.
- Author(s)Mimi Thorisson
- PublisherHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Date of Publication23/03/2017
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHardie Grant Books (UK)
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.