CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive historical narrative and economic statistical analysis of France's import trade with the Far East during the 17th and 18th centuries. This work is supplemented with an appendix that includes a glossary of textile terms and 77 pages of statistical data, which have been collected from French archives.
- Author BiographyDonald C. Wellington is Professor Emeritus of Economics at the University of Cincinnati. He received his M.A. and Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Chicago. His work has been published in numerous journals including Journal of European Economic History, Journal of Political Economy, Review of Industrial Organization, and Journal of Cultural Economics.
- Author(s)Donald C. Wellington
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.