All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe French art collection at the Huntington Library is remarkable for its depth and breadth. This illustrated book focuses on the nearly 300 objects in the collection, including its examples of furniture, clocks, gilt bronzes, gold snuff boxes, porcelain, tapestries, sculpture, and paintings.
- Author BiographyShelley Bennett is senior research associate and former curator of British and European Art at The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens, San Marino, CA. Carolyn Sargentson is head of research at the Victoria and Albert Museum, London. Published in association with The Henry E. Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens.
- Author(s)Carolyn Sargentson,Shelley M. Bennett
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note200 b&w illustrations + 250 colour images
- Width248 mm
- Height292 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.